Due to the highly flammable gases, you must be outdoors to refill your 1 lb cylinder tank. Stay clear of flames and sparks!
For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it.
1. Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2. Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
3. Turn the adapter handheel grip clockwise to a tight fit.
4. Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
5. Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6. You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
7. The regulator valve in the adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on its own.
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank.