This long-range wireless meat thermometer makes your cooking, grilling and BBQ’ing much easier and far more precise, the thermometer has a wireless range of up to 300 feet. The wireless receiver clips onto your belt or sits in your pocket, enabling you to monitor your BBQ from indoors or from across the street! While your meat is grilling, the receiver talks to the probe to update you in real time. The meat’s temperature is constantly displayed and an alarm sounds at any temp you desire for a perfect cook every time. Two stainless steel probes are included so you can effectively monitor two independent heat signatures at the same time. Monitor your grill’s chamber and a meat; monitor a meat and a chicken; or even monitor two cuts of meat for different levels of doneness. Each probe features a 3-foot wire that’s rated at up to an incredible 716°F. This Meat Thermometer also Features a loss-of-signal alert that sounds an audible alarm if you remain out of range for more than 60 seconds or if the receiver has lost connection to the transmitter. In addition, all your personal temperature settings are stored on the unit even when the receiver is turned off.
– Receiver beeps and flashes when meat temperature goes above or below your programmed temperature.
– Count up and Count down timer.
– LCD of receiver has back light for use at night
– Temperature Range is up to 572°F
– Receiver has belt clip and built in stand.
– Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger.
– Both probe wires are heat resistant to 716°F
– Can be used in oven or smoker too!
– Alert warns you if your transmitter is out of range or has lost the radio frequency signal.
– Your temperature and timer settings are stored even if the unit is turned off.
– Operates on 4 AAA batteries (2 Per unit) NOT INCLUDED